Originally, I had some very ambitious goals here. Goals like “never eat sugar, ever, ever again”, and “exercise constantly”, and “eat 1200 calories”. I’m at a place in my life where things have to be different if they are going to work, and they have to be manageable and realistic. And as this is the third incarnation of this blog, I’ve updated my goals to reflect new life realities (i.e. motherhood).
So here are my NEW, new goals, subject to change:
1. Go for a hike once a week.
2. Do a yoga video or class once a week.
3. Do a workout video once a week.
4. Drink a lot of water every day.
5. Meditate daily.
6. Successfully complete the I Quit Sugar 8-week challenge with husband.
7. Gently and kindly develop a positive and healthy relationship with food based on enjoying healthy foods that make me feel good and enable me to do the things I enjoy in life.
8. Develop skills to reduce stress, manage cravings, eliminate negative self-talk, and build a healthy, positive self-image by writing regularly.